Really?

So, today has been a lame day. Pretty relaxing but lame. I've spent way too much time spent online. I've wasted a couple hours reading random blogs. I've come to a conclusion.

If I am ever feeling hormonal or sappy I should just read a bad mom blog. Now, on my blog roll I have included some entertaining blogs that might be written by moms - however they don't turn their blog into a cyber fridge to post every gurgle, crappy picture, and or dirty diaper report about their child on the ever magnificant www.

This is excellent birth control, reading about poop and barf and all the other gross stuff. But then their are the cutsie stories that get me all baby happy and I have to sing my no - babies mantra.

Yes, I realize this might sound cold, or cruel -- but although your life changes once you enter the mama hood it doesn't take over your whole identity, or does it? I'd like to think I'd be a real person too after having babies (9 year plan) (haha)


Aside from mom blogs there are alot of green blogs. Really? You could have saved 100 feet a rainforrest sending crappy flowers to all your friends on facebook and have a cute virtual garden by the time you created and made all those greenie posts. I'm not green but I do love the little green patch - I do it for the flowers not the earth. I'm too lazy to be green. I seperate my cans from the trash but that's about it.

So anyways, after reading all of the blogs I popped in on today - I'll apologize if my content is ever lacking and or disappointing. But sometimes life is lame and uneventful like a Sunday afternoon and I feel the need to share my lameness in hope that something less lame comes around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home