Olympics

So I've been watching the Olympics -- Like I do every 4 years. I've always loved them. Maybe, I've convinced myself that watching them is just as healthy as training in the events.

I have been caught up in the swimming events and even with all the medals for the USA -- I still want to watch more. I get really into it -- yelling at the TV. Leaning my body when it gets close to the end, now that I tell you is almost aerobic.

Michael Phelps has done an amazing thing. And Dara Torres - for being in her 40's is also pretty amazing.

So yeah, that's why there has been a lack of blogging -- I've been working out -- sitting in my bed, drinking diet coke and eating icecream, leaning from time to time as the swimmers swim.

This is my one step for progress. I should know better - afterall I had to run out and buy new pants since my other pants just don't seem to fit properly anymore... guess I should probably lay off the icecream, but I was unable to eat it for so many years because I had a case of lactose intollerance that has been magically lifted. So I'm just making up for lost time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home