So it might be that time in my life when I can't delusionally hope that 10-20 pounds will magically fall off. How did they get there. Well ok I admit it - I'm not the healthiest eater in the world,. I had a very strong addiction to king size kit kats for breakfast.

I've broken myself of that habit. But there are some things I will not sacrifice in the name of skinny jeans, like butter. I love my butter. I can eat buttered white bread (no, not toast- just bread) as a meal. I love the rich creamy goodness. I can pick out imposters with ease and I will not ever be a fan of anything but my sweet cream butter.

So since I won't give up butter or all chocolate - I've cut back the intake (minus of course this pms week from hell.) I tried drinking water - but I really need the bubbles - so maybe the next move is to bubble lightly flavored water.

I have cut back on McDonalds - this happened naturally I guess once my body hit the ripe old age of 27 I realized that McDonald's can only be consumed when in Rochester or LaCrosse or a once a year breakfast. The problem is probably eating out for date nights - it's not the easiest thing to do - but I have found a place that I will drag Clinton to - because it is both healthier and fun and you should check to see if you have one in your neighborhood. It's called Salad Creations. It's like subway for salads but has the one step up environment of a noodles or chipotle. I reacently had my first experience there and it was fun - and healthier than Arby's or at least more fiberous., Here's the link: http://www.saladcreations.net/

I'm just website woman today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home