bad face day?

I know you've probably heard of a bad hair day. Maybe a bad eyebrow day? Well today - I had a bad face day. Let me describe for you my issues,



1.

dark circles under my eyes: yes, this is an ongoing issue for me - since i turned the tender age of 10 really. It's genetic and I can't help it - but some days it looks like I beaten in some dark alley.

If I remember to smear on my VitaK before bed it's a little better but today was not that day.



2. pimples. I rarely get them but I've got three. One in the middle of my upper lip, one on my chin and one above my eyebrow. I tried a new cleanser recently and will discontinue use.



3. Dry patchy spots on my left side near my jaw bone



4. eyebrows - they were pretending to be centipede legs and wouldn't lay flat all day and no they are not in horrible shape I was waxed a week and a half ago... or was it a little longer - ok so I might have to remove a few strays but I'm not at the point where I need to wax them again.



5. the upper lip curse - this I know needs to be addressed - but due to the damn pimple I have dead center - I can't do anything with it but tweeze around it and I really don't feel like crying for an hour - getting half done and of course not as smooth and pretty as post wax (after the redness subsides that is)

So yes, I don't know if it's my horomones or if I slept funny but today was not a good face day for me. So now I'm off to get my beauty sleep. I hope to god it works since I see Clinton tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home