I don't know about you but sometimes I go into a store for 1 thing, usually under $20 - often under $10 and come out of said store spending over $40. Target is bad for this, so is any craft store.

The otherday I went to the grocery store to get : diet coke and a loaf of bread.

I came out with:
Diet Coke
Potato Chips
More Poato Chips
Vanilla Bean Icecream
Chocolate Fudge Sundae Icecream (yes, I know - I don't eat icecream - but I was craving it)
Loaf of bread
Chocolate frosted Cupcakes
White frosted cupcakes.
Gum
Candy bar

and $40.00 later I have satisfied all premenstural cravings.

Today was a little better - I was at work. I ate some heart healthy life cereal, some doritos were consumed to balance out the sweet of the cinnamon life and by lunch I was running a little low on diet coke - I luckilly made it out of the store for $12 - those chunky chips ahoy had my name on them - yes, two packages. Don't worry they are locked in my desk drawed for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home