So I took a vacation day today. I went down to Mankato last night to get Sissy.
On the way back -- we had several miles of orange cones. Dang road construction. We were behind a bus that kept it's turn signal on for 15 miles. So annoying. I'm also starting to think that road rage must be a genetic trait that my sister and I inherrited from our dad.

We arrived home, ordered pizza -- vegged out -- I fell asleep on the couch and then woke up at 2 to crawl off to bed. Very interesting eh?

This morning I woke up at 5. Yes, 5 on a vacation day. And then every hour on the hour thereafter until I gave up at 8. I got ready - took my car in for it's oil change that it gets every 45 days or so.

Came home -- blogged a bit, cause I'm super cool like that.
Ate some cold pizza --super yummerific.
Went to Mama Mia
came home -- blogging again...
and now I'm going out with mom and Sissy to Home Depot -- aka Builders Warehouse - not sure why my mom calls it that -- but she just does.

Another exciting friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home