Movie Reviews

So it's movie season. This week alone I've been to three!

Step Brothers: Funny if gross things tickle your fancy. I did laugh a lot though, which is always good for those abdominals. The majority of the theatre was filled with 20 year old men, perfect if I was looking for a hunk of burning love for my sister -- but that was not the case -- it was for date night. It was funny though and I'm sure both Dave and my brother who saw it this week also, will be rattleing off quotes until it comes out just in time for Valentines day.

The Dark Knight: I loved it -- I just saw the Batman Begins last week and loved that one a little more, but this one gets the Kristen stamp of approval. Despite Ava's review, I thought that the joker stole the show and Heath Ledger's performance was top notch. I even had a mini nightmare about cutting my cheakers. My only complaint was regarding the IMAX theater which I saw it -- some parts were quite blurry. Hope they get around to fixing that.

Mama Mia: I went today with my sister to see the much anticipated Meryl Streep singing dancing fun show! I loved it, ABBA, Meryl Streep, Dancing and a wedding can't be better than that. I know, I know -- a musical -- but I love them. Dave will be happy that I saw it without him cause he wouldn't have made it through the first number.

Next week: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 is coming out --and I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home