Laughing

I laugh at dumb things -- like laffy taffy jokes. Puns. KS95s senseless survey -- http://www.ks95.com/ has the link to listen to the Senseless bureau questionaires. Sometimes I laugh so hard at this it hurts.

I laugh if I fall or if accidently get pink highlighter all over my face but no one points it out until a couple hours after the fact and then Jacque is practically rolling on the floor telling everyone to go look at my face. I laugh because I know I'm not graceful -and It easy to laugh at me -- I do some ridiculous things.

I laugh at anchor people mis prounoucing words -- and not in a word snob way -- just in a ha, ha way

I laugh at my cats for being goofy.

Dave makes me laugh.

I laugh at goofy sidebars that the weatherman I affectionately call Douchie* spouts during his moring forecast -- (*short for douche bag -- no, I don't know him personally -- and the name stays the same - even if I change the channel -- maybe I have some disorder for hating weather-people?)

I laugh at the quanitity of coke I drink in a day. I laugh that my coworks want to get me canisters for my desk so I can organize my candies and treats.

I laugh when they come to me for chocolate and all I have left for them are dum dums from Halloween -- or nasty easter eggs and tin foil wrapped bunnies.

I laugh at cute kids at restraunts sticking french fries up their gums to become a wallrus.

Yep, I'll laugh at anything.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    the senseless survey made me laugh too, but you made me go on an adventure to find it, its under dave and melissa (or whoever is the morning djs) in case someone else needs to find it.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home