I hated pop ups -- so voila pop blocker installed. Haven't seen a pop up in ages!

I hate advertisements on every site esp. facebook, myspace, yahoo that are seemingly trying to gear themself toward me...

I am not about to try a miracle diet to lose 85 inches from midsection. Nor do I think this is humanly possible --- alas I swear I've seen the ad a million times.

I am not bipolar and do not wish to join your study. Thank you very much Stanford.

I don't care what Jennifer Aniston's IQ is.

I am not planning a wedding -- I do not need to exoctic honeymoon destinations.

I am not having a baby -- I don't need coupons for diapers.

Yes, I'm 27 and no, I do not need to refinance my non-existant mortage.

I do not wish to make a Twinky wear whatever I want it to wear.

I said, I'm not planning a wedding and do not need to look at engagement rings.

I don't want to try and zap something to get free ringtones. I like the boring ones that came with the phone -- or else I've already downloaded the ones I want just in case I get sick of the standard ones.

I really don't give a shit about dishsoap -- I'm a Palmolive girl and I'm proud.

Obama -- not so sure about you at the moment.

McCain-- not so sure about you either.

I don't care who's been looking for me on the internet -- seriously I'm not that interesting ---

Seriously , I'm not bipolar.

Nor, am I depressed -- but show me one more ad and I'll show you fury!!!

Ok rant complete.

cherrio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home