Sooo Sleepy

So I've been tired -- it could be my period -- My body is all out of whack -- it shouldn't be since I'm very particular and exact with my anti-baby medication. However I'm tired. More this week than any other - It could be the new job -- and getting used to the Canadians... it could be a million things. So I went to the organic section of my grocery store today. And picked up Metabolic Advantage thyroid formula. I'm also very diligent about taking my thyroid pill... however -- with the recent life events and added stress and moodieness -- I think my current Rx isn't cutting the cake.

So I found this product via my mom who is friends with the Organic Lady at the grocery store -- who also suffers from abnormal thyroid issues similar to mine. We've both tried the coconut oil remedy and all though it's lovely to coat your mouth with oily fat that smells great -- it's not the best experience in the world.

So Organic Guru Ellen - showed some of the herbal supplements that she has tried. And I decdied to give one of them a try --- she said she saw an improvement in less than a week -- I'm being a skeptic but we shall see. Oh bonus -- it's labeled at a Weight Loss pill... so maybe it will have a dual effect - but I'm not so hopeful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home