Kids are cute and adorable -- but I am in no ready to be a mommy.



1. I like to sleep through the night. I can't imagine getting up every time a baby cried or needed a feeding, or when they are bigger and have nightmares or can't sleep. I fall asleep and like to stay that way.



2. I think bodily fluids are gross. I almost gag when I see someone else throw up -- or faint at the sight of blood. I know spit up, pee, poo, snot, drool and come with the baby territory but I frankly don't want to deal with the icky stuff.



3. I like alone time.



4. I like only being responsible for me -- If I f-up I live with it -- and it usually doesn't effect anyone else.



5. I have no idea how I will present morals without using the bible.

6. I have a million other issues -- but one day maybe I'll be able to move past them -- until then- no babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home