So -- I've spent too much time on here today --
and I don't want to lose my train of thought (hahah)

So this is a brief "to blog list" is for me to try and get to this week sometime.

  • The crap in my trunk
  • Garage Sales and junk I buy because it's a good deal
  • Spell Checks bad suggestions
  • Phone voice punishment...
  • Bird Feeder Goodness
  • Old Wives Tales -- I have the hiccups right this minute...
  • The wonderful world of the bathroom
  • The dumbest thing I've said today, and heard today...
  • XYZ's Fun Day festivities
  • Google: I love you, look what I found
  • Fears of toilet paper
  • more on the grieving process
  • cats are people too
  • my inability to tolerate infedity
  • not so graceful moments
  • political campaign, no it's a commercial for a kia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home