So I live in Minnesota --- you are almost required by law to keep an abundance of crap in your trunk -- I have taken it to the next level and treat my little trunk like a traveling garage/closet/entertainment center.

If opened today you would find a plethora of crap that probably has not been used in ages:

  • crochet hooks -- just in case I feel like making an afghan while commuting. Oh crap I missed a stich and my exit!
  • books -- some half read -- some waiting to be read -- some never to be looked at again.
  • camping chair - now this came in handy when we recently had RSC fun days and I didn't want to sit in the dirt/grass for fear of icky bugs -- but other than that -- it has just been taking up space.
  • jumper cables -- for winter fun.
  • windex and paper towels -- in case I need to clean something? Actually the towels did come in handy when I was out for the 4th of july - eating pizza by the river and we neglected to get napkins -- plus I had enough for Kenz& Si and Deann&Doug
  • random clothes with stains
  • socks -- you can never underestimate the power of fresh socks.
  • shoes- flip flops - high heals- boots - tennis shoes - etc.
  • deoderant -- that by today's heat is probably liquified.
  • butterscotch candies and cinnamon disks -- just in case I'm stranded by the side of the road -- I know I'll have something to suck on besides my thumb.
  • empty water bottles, diet coke cans, shoe boxes, yarn wrappers
  • spare pillow and blanket -- in case i'm stuck sleeping somewhere where I need a blanket and pillow -- I don't want to have a Greenbay moment happen where I have to resort to covering up with a towel.
  • my overnight bag -- this moves in and out as needed -- but I'm a boyscout with it -- I'm always prepared.
  • yarn
  • empty kleenex boxes
  • a roll of toilet paper
  • soap -- just in case I have to shower on the side of the road before i'm rescued. (actually they are really pretty soaps that I bought for myself for my birthday- but then never brought them in the house...
  • cribbage board -- deck of cards
  • another deck of cards -- that is missing some
  • spare tire
  • window washer fluid
  • car manual
  • bag of crap -- I don't even want to peak in there.

1 Comment:

  1. Annabelle Tinley said...
    The poor green bay boys will never live that down

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home