Radio

As mentioned earlier today -- I like radio with songs -- bonified songs- lyrics- melodies etc. And this weekend of all weekend I am flipping through the radio stations as I'm heading home. Bad Country that comes in fuzzy. Rap-like beats that will give me a headache. Church talk radio. Best of all decades that keeps cutting out. My home radion stations that also cutting out -- where am I? I'm in some weird radio warp where nothing except NPR is working. So I listen --- and keep listening --and I get a little road rage with someone that cuts me off when he's merging on to the highway. I continue on -- listening to NPR -- even after I was well in radio range of my own personal station. NPR has hte ability to take over your mind. The hypnotic voices -- now I fully understand how it was on for 8 hours yesterday.

Shaking my head -- I should have just listened to Barry Manilow's greatest hits.

1 Comment:

  1. Annabelle Tinley said...
    welcome to the dark side

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home