Underwear


I can't call them panties -- skivvys maybe, underthings -- not likely -- unmentionables... not so much.

So it was time to update the undies drawer -- cause I'm being honest - most of my other ones didn't fit -- or were creepie crawly underwear that wouldn't stay put -- or had too many run in's with aunt flo. Anyways -- it was time, and now that I am passed the point in my life -- where I need fancy undies -- I have resorted to buying -- packaged underwear, yes that's right -- bag o panties from hanes or fruit of the loom -- i prefer hanes -- but yeah -- my lameness is growing by the minute.

Granted I still wear -- my pretties that fit for when I'm spending the night with dave -- but half the time he doesn't even notice that they are -- lacy or crotchless or adorable -- they just get tossed on the floor in his ability to get undress me in 2 seconds flat -- (he might have been a magician in his past life) And when I leave for work in the morning -- I'm wearing something cotton -- usually black or some solid color -- or white if I'm wearing see through pants -- but yes, they are 1 cut away from being the granny panty and I'm ok with that. Sick- sad and true since I once was such an underwear junkie.

1 Comment:

  1. Annabelle Tinley said...
    Kristen I must say Im slack jawed what happened to my little girl who would raid the semi-annual sales? So thats why women have committed relationships...its so clear to me now.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home