So I think I'm suffering from growing old -- or maybe my stomach just can't handle McDonald's like it used to.
I've cut way back on my fast food outings -- for lunch I ususaly have some crackers and or a sandwhich -- and if I'm going out for lunch or dinner -- it's usually something sorta kinda healthy -- and not dripping in fast food grease. I hadn't had french fries in awhile -- and anyways -- I had a hankoring for the usuall -- a number 1 with an extra sandwhich -- this time the sandwhich ala extra -- was a cheesburger.

I ate my big mac first -- savoring the deliciousness of the experience. Holding off on the french fries -- because let's face it the big mac is the most important part of the mcdonalds goodness equation. Then I started the cheeseburger -- and ate some fries --- drank my diet coke. viola -- all gone.

An hour after though -- I have stomach pains -- without getting to graphic--- you know me this is hard not to be graphic- - but I have the worst gas pains I've ever had ---and I feel my insides being coated with the now unfamilliar grease. PFft. some minor flatulence. still painfull -- now heart burn is setting in-- uggg. I'm in a state of uncomfortableness --- I just want to lay down and sleep it off -- but I was at work -- and training someone in to boot... -- it wasn't until 8 pm that I finally felt some relief, so -- that might be my last McDonald's trip for awhile --- I might test the waters in a couple months, but even now with almost a week since -- I am not thinking fond thoughts of my Big Mac indulgence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home