So when I had braces, I had a toothbrush hiding everywhere-- 2 in the purse, one in the glove box, one in my emergency kit in the trunk, 2 in my desk drawer at work, an endless supply at home. Somehow, I have dismissed the constant need for a toothbrush. Now my usual toothbrush stashes are now fully stocked.

Dave and I were housesitting -- and I forgot my toothbrush. Dave offered me the use of his -- since we had crab and steak dinner and I had particles of dinner stuck in my teeth. I was truly touched, but declined as I was jsut getting over a cold and didn't want to implant cold germs on his toothbrush. But it was very sweet that he offered. Just being a sap.

2 Comments:

  1. Annabelle Tinley said...
    community deodorant yes...toothbrushes no.
    Anonymous said...
    ill agree with ava and add "ick"

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home