I have so many it's hard to keep track - but today I scared myself.

I was sitting at the picnic table at work - by myself.

The picnic table is attached to a tree - via a cable cord thing. Well somehow I got my leg stuck in the loop and was convinced it was animal caressing my leg.

SO I freak out - my hands go flailing in the air when I've the ibbie jibbies and then I look down and realize that it's the stupic picnic table cord and I'm glad no one is the parking lot and can see me - but I'm sure the people with the window offices in the adjacent building thought I was fire for 3.2 seconds.

sigh. today is just not my day.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    gee i have been busy and haven't been able to keep up with the "kristen-isms". the world needs more of your flailing.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home