Hair

So I'm still growing out the hair --- this weekend however I got a haircut, it'd been 8 weeks - I was on the brink of insanity! -- The thing is -- I will never get it to look like it did when I left the beauty chair -- no I can try all I want to repeat the process and it will always look just eh --- so I got it cut in an inverted bob -- well sort of, a version of it - so I can grown my hair out with out looking like I want to have a mullet- it was bad... and she straightened it and it looked super cute all piecy and straight and yesterday after my nap --- i was playing with it -- trying to undo my nap hair, and yeah -- no such luck. Then I tried again this morning after my shower - AGAIN no such lluck no cute and piecy striaght hair -- nope i have one of two options at this point --- puffy wrinkles and crunchy crinkles. If I just let it be as nature inteded -- it's a little poofy, and wavy --- if i try to make it messy it just looks crinkled and it feels gross -- I'm going to try and curl it -- let's just hope I don't burn myself. I really just want to get to the pont tail stage of it all --- I"m at the half up stage --- and it'll be awhile now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home