So my ex-boyfriend, the one who had an ex-wife and a baby on the way with another chickadee, he's having another baby -- or his new girlfriend is having a baby -- He's thrilled - maybe I don't get it cause I don't think having a baby is something thrilling especially given his 1st child is less than a year old. I'm just thankful I got out of that mess before the super sperm got me in the unsavory predicament.

I'm also reminded daily of this person in the office who shall remain nameless who has two illegitimate children both resulted from some drunken stopper of a one night stand. Why can't the stupid people use birth control?

I am very happy for my normal married friends who have embraced babies into their families -- I'm just bitter cause now your time entertaining me has dwindled.

Oh well - onward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home