So it's a little belated but here they are:
Read more. The goal is a book a week, I forgotten how much I love reading. So far the book a week quota has been met!


Finish what I start. Be it an afghan or scarf, a tedious task I don't want to do aka folding laundry. The grow out the hair plan - is also still in place.


Learn something new: I guess this goes with the reading thing - but also trying new things, being a little more adventurous.
*I tried Salt N Pepper chips this weekend


Being a little mushy sometimes. I guess I'm a little apprehensive about being a mushball - or sensitive & emotional, but sometimes I know I need to be the inner goober and that I'm not always tough stuff.



The old standby - the goal is to lose the 20 pounds I gained courtesy of 2007, I'm halfway there - as of today. Granted I've been working on this prior to the new year, so this might also fit into the category -- finish what I start...

Don't put up with bullshit - drama and or other unpleasantries. I can get mad but I'm only allowing myself to stay mad for 12 hours and then I'm going to be over it.

So that's it.

Oh and cut back on the dc..(diet coke)

2 Comments:

  1. Annabelle Tinley said...
    you know you can post your retrospective blogs with the correct date and time just go into blogger, choose posts, then edit, go to post options (its little right under where you type your content) then put in the right date...just a helpfultip for the new blogger, besides i know your just as anal as i am about that type of thing.
    Kristen said...
    i'm a clueless bean head. thanks!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home