So I don't get embarassed -- most of the time... But sometimes in life you have to buy embarassing products. Now granted I'm not a shy person - I'm just fine going into an adult store and buying something thing to watch or something that buzzes- these are not the items that I find embarassing.

These are:

Preperation H - Stool Softner - Tucks Medicated Pads - Anything for hemmrhoid relief is embarassing -- I've had the rhoids in the past and this purchase just adds to the agony. Along the same lines --- any yeast infection treatment, douche etc.

Condoms and Lube when accompanied with your sweetie pie -- I'm fine buying these items solo, but once - Dave decided I needed lube while we were at the grocery store picking up dinner -- I was mortified - I thought he went off to get salsa - but no lube in 2 varieties ended up in the basket -- and I didn't know they were there until they appeared on the conveyor belt. We now refer to a certain Cub Foods as the Lube Cub.

Pregnancy Tests - Yeah, this one is especially embarassing if the only available cashier is a pimply face teenager or an old blue haired lady. I usually buy a jumbo box of tampons at the same time.

Breast Pumps: Earlier this year I had a swollen duct in my breast -- I'll spare you the details - but I was desperate to try and relieve the pain, so upon my mother's suggestion I bought one - but she "had" to come with to make sure I got the right one --- and then she wanted to make sure I figured out how to use it --- sheesh MOM!

Erotic How To Manuals: Recently I picked up a Kama sutra to add some zing in the sheets -- no big deal, I've purchased many a vibrator and naughty magazine --- I'm either losing my gumption or it was the environment - but buying anything sexy at Borders just downright makes me blush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home