So after my last post being all somber and moderatly melodramatic - I think I need another post to bring back the smiles.
but I'm kind of at a loss right now for what to write. I know, normally you just can't shut me up and now I'm being quiet wtf?
So I will rant on about how stupid facebook applications waste too much of my time. Yes, that's right Sorority Life - addicting and stupid and yet - I am addicted to playing the games for virtual outfits. What is wrong with me?
I've also found this fun website for photos on the interweb - check it out sometime - http://vi.sualize.us/.


Happy Easter Headbutt!

On to making lemonade with life.

2 Comments:

  1. jamie said...
    sorority life is starting to wain with me, however that mafia wars. today i did yell in class "i was just robbed!" then i had to explain that i am crazy.
    jamie said...
    its wane, i meant to look it up before i posted. wain means some sort of wagon cart.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home