Moisturizer

Sooo I was in TJ max the other day -- wasting an hour for lunch.

And they had my vita k under eye cream so I picked a couple up.

I also was extra adventurous after reading Ava's blog about skin care and now I'm over analyzing every nook n cranny on my face.


So I picked up a new moisturizer.

The label is mostly in german and so I googles it but only came across pictures of wind mills and a message about wind energy

Soo apprently I'm finally doing something good for the environment. haha.


Ooh ok I found it:

BALANCED PROTECTION COMPLEX
WHITE TEA • CLOVER • SPICY BASIL
Stimulating day cream for all skin types
Red clover stimulates cell metabolism
Spicy basil reduces inflammation
ENERGY SOURCE – the stimulating day cream for all skin types. This unique high-effect formula is based on white tea – one of nature’s most potent antioxidants – which provides long-lasting support for the skin’s natural oil replenishment processes and protects against environmental toxins. in addition to the anti-inflammatory effects of spicy basil, red clover activates cell metabolism, resulting in a visibly firmer and noticeably smoother complexion.


Anyways it's a nice refreshing moisturizer.. for 7.99 who can really complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home