Halloween

My first day at XYZ was Halloween. What a horrible first day to start at an office. The girl that was training me in was in a back to the 50's poodle skirt and would wear roller skates from time to time. Some other person was in a Hawaiian Shirt and had zinc under his eyes. I thought these peole were crazy. And this year - on my 3 year anniversary at XYZ I will finally partake in the costume fun.

I will be Punky Brewster. So I have to find some wacky 80's shirt - some bandanas to tie around my knees and put my hair in in pig tails -- or mini pigtails.

This Saturday there is a parade in the adjacent city - the Halloween Capitol of the World. I haven't been in ages but thinking of going. Who knows.

Any candy that's many ingredient is candy and costumes -- is fine by me in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home