Ok so I've seen some pretty bad movies in my day - Requium for a dream, Fight Club, Resevoir Dogs, but the underlying theme in the aforementioned movies has a certain man factor quotient, I can't really think of a bad chick flick - or drama.

However, yesterday while waiting for Drunkaroo to call I watched: Not My Life
with my mom -- it was the saturday afternoon B movie of the day.

I was horrible -- and yet we watched the whole thing. THe acting was bad, the plot was mediocre at best - the star was Andie from dawson's creek - don't really know her real name -

It was horrible and horrific and super dee dooper bad B-c- or D movie - and yet we were engrossed to see how bad it could get.

So if it's ever on -- don't let it suck you in - becuase the end result will be - That suck and I want those 2 hours of my life back.

For more details about this piece of crap movie - in order to avoid watching it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0827179/

2 Comments:

  1. Annabelle Tinley said...
    ahem I loved both fighclub and resivor dogs
    Kristen said...
    well I'll still love you. but I won't agree with you. fair enough?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home