Read ME Now!

So if you are looking for a fantastic read --

I strongly reconmend that you pick up anything and everything by Laurie Notaro.

If you want to laugh that is -- I was laughing so hard last night as she described peeing into a fishing net while trying to catch kidney stones -- that I myself almost pee'd my pants.

You really must read her.

I Love Everybody (and Other Atrocious Lies): True Tales of a Loudmouth Girl by Laurie Notaro (the one I'm reading now)

The Idiot Girl and the Flaming Tantrum of Death: Reflections on Revenge, Germophobia, and Laser Hair Removal by Laurie Notaro


The Idiot Girls' Action-Adventure Club: True Tales from a Magnificent and Clumsy Life by Laurie Notaro


There's a (Slight) Chance I Might Be Going to Hell: A Novel of Sewer Pipes, Pageant Queens, and Big Trouble by Laurie Notaro


We Thought You Would Be Prettier: True Tales of the Dorkiest Girl Alive by Laurie Notaro (hillarious)


An Idiot Girl's Christmas: True Tales from the Top of the Naughty List by Laurie Notaro



Autobiography of a Fat Bride: True Tales of a Pretend Adulthood by Laurie Notaro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home