this is just a reminder for me -- and preview of what is to come, maybe --


  • my kitty cat update, he's much better now!
  • have you ever shared a toothbrush?
  • More on the life and times of Miss Gladys -- maybe she gets a new name!
  • phlegm nuggets -- when will they stop?
  • best date ideas ever
  • The best gift ever trifecta (sp? just doesn't look right good god I' can't spell)
  • How spell check saves my butt on a daily basis: my issues with incontinence ( the word, not the function )
  • high on a nasal decongestant
  • song lyrics that get stuck in my head
  • politics -- can we get a real canidate to run?
  • birthday highlights
  • why i hate my job, but love to work
  • a rant on babies -- in preperation for my visit to Milwuakee to see Kate
  • fortune cookies
  • yes, I cheat at UNO -- an apology
  • Kristen's Rules for Cribbage

3 Comments:

  1. Annabelle Tinley said...
    you cant change glady's name....you can only make her no longer the main charecter....gladys is gladys.
    Anonymous said...
    how do you live with yourself and your cheating at uno ways!
    Kristen said...
    I'm a horribe human being and a disgrace to society at large -- in response to both comments.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home