So the truth has finally come out -- yesterday, I admitted to Dave just how ridiculously addicted to diet coke I was --- now, I don't like it all -- but on an average day I would consume at minimum 15 cans of diet coke -- it was my supply of water - my life line -- at the rate I was drinking it - it was like oxygen. He is shocked, disgusted and a little bit amazed, he doesn't drink a lot of coke, he had a whole 1 can during hte day and sometimes coke with dinner. I'm not caffine free just yet, I got up this morning and had some juice -- got to work and had a regular Dr. Pepper, and now it's lunch time and I'm on a diet mt. dew --- and the I don't know if it's my new taste buds from not smoking, or what but the carbonation in diet soda hurts my poor delicate tongue so I"ve been drinking beaucoup de water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home