11 secrets

This article was in redbook - and it's pretty interesting, especially about the men being afraid of women drivers -- Dave has confessed that he is a little freightened at times when I'm driving but - instead of just being afraid -- he wants to conquer his fear and hope that I'll be a become a better driver. So we trade off at his discretion - I'd be fine with not driving us around - and I'll admit it - I'm a nervous driver, always have been always will be --- but you mix me being a little nervous, a little lost, and god forbid anything beyond the desired clear weather pattern.

But, once Dave's in the passenger seat -- I'm more than just nervous, I'm also dyselexic - I'm about to embark on nervous driver torture -- as someone thinks it's quite funny to yell at me when I'm turning the correct direction. For example -- I'm making a left hand turn -- he will yell in repetition LEFT LEFT LEFT as if I was going the wrong way -- so then I have to stop and rethink about it -- causing me to get more confused about where I'm going. So I would like to apologize to all the women drivers out there who drive well and don't get east/west, north/south, left/right and god forbid how to use 3 roundabouts in a row to get going east bound -- for those who can do it, and do it well -- I commend you and I"m sorry I have perpetuated this Women are bad drivers mentality --- but I'd rather be on the passenger side so don't make fun of me -- I know i'm a crappy driver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home