So I've quit and unquit so many times in the last year -- I finally broke down and filled the Chantix Rx. It seems to be working - smoking is beyond gross and the aftertaste lingers extra long or until I break down and gargle, brush and gargle again - can't wash this taste away with diet coke. I'm also drinking enough water to bathe a small village -- that's helping - but the dreams I'm having are beyond bizzare -- I know you might not believe them but - this is how they are as I've been writing them down in the morning because they are so weird.



Saving Britney Spears:

I was put on a mission to save Britney (I don't even like Britney Spears) but I wasn't allowed to complete my mission - because of my holes. I had holes all over my body -- picture me, Punky, swisscheeseified, and they (I don't have a recollection of THEY but I think they were on a panel) Anyways -- I could only save Britney if my holes were in pristine condition -- They gave me this utensil - similar to that of a salad tongs to clean out the particles trapped in my holes --- I woke up just as I was about to go before the panel after a major cleaning.





The Chumba Wumba Bear: This one - is not as bizzare but let me tell you I'm avoiding CR 64.
I'm in the car -- with a friend - I know this person- but I can't see their face, we are going to Wal-Mart in Elk River, and I'm not the biggest fan of Wal-Mart (read: Nickel and Dimed : On (Not) Getting by in America by Barbara Ehrenreich) Anyways a bear skips out in front of the car -- like it was going to the magical Charmin commercial set and then again skips back carrying a basket as if it robbed red riding hood.

Kiddnapping My friends husband-
I kidnapped someones husband and made him rob the neighbors.
BIZARR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home