I love this website http://allrecipes.com/. I have been cooking a little more these days, yes, Mom has finally let me use her new pots and pans and has removed the banishment of cooking.

I don't know what has happened but I have the urge to be domestic - I could take this as the first signs of my clock begining to tick - my eggs won't shrivel up and die if I decided to make a roast or chicken florentine but instead I think I just might be bored with the usual - I'm even considering removing my own banishment on seafood and pork -- but I will proceed with baby steps of course.

Anyways -- my loose weight campaign has faltered -- could be the 4 donuts I ate for breakfast -- no 3 did not do the trick ( they were sprinkle free - so that's better, right?) But as I ate my 4th donut for my dessert lunch - I was browsing allrecipes and getting hungry again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home