So being single for Valentine's is the most exciting thing in the world- but thank goodness it's on a Saturday so I have the option to sit all day in my pajamas and eat oreos and doritos without abandon and no one is any the wiser.

Last years Valentine's with Dave I was a emotional basket case , must have been ovulating or something. 08

The year before that was Valentine's with Matt, I was on the verge of breaking up with him and so that wasn't that much fun either. 07

The year before that I think I was single and my mom and dad bought me a box of chocolates.
06

So this year - I'll have to plan a great anti-valentines day outing or something ... any ideas?

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    if you feel like a drive, we are doing comedy on friday and george is making dinner on saturday.
    mestes76 said...
    Just wanted to wish you a happy anti-Valentine's Day! Or should that be... just wanted to not wish you a happy Valentine's Day? I'm confusing myself. One thing I'm not confused about - Valentine's Day or not - I hope you had a happy day!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home