Tonight I had a cribbage game with Mike planned. We meet at the same dunns brothers -- and we always play a couple games, talk about life and crap and it's good fun.

Well today, I've had a headache most of the day and my ears hurt from my sinuses hurting - but I took an advil earlier this afternoon (I rarely take OTC drugs cause I'm a freak and don't like to take them).

It must have been a combination of things, my headache, my allergies, my hunger pains - jamba juice is good but can't sustain a person all day, but mostly I just wanted to wear sweatpants and have soft kleenex to blow my nose and eat something.

It was a hunger I couldn't explain -- like if I didn't eat within the next 5 minutes I was almost certain I would perish. I did'nt perrish. I came home got in my sweat pants and made some dinner. Still have the headache and lots of sneezyness.

But now I feel bad about only playing one game -- and that I won so Mike couldn't even try to win round two. I feel bad that he had an offer for dinner with his mom and passed it up to play a game with me and then I bail cause I didn't eat my 3 oclock snack.

So I'm sorry Mike, I don't mean to be a crappy friend an I'm sorry I'm so yawny and lame on the weekend nights we play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home