I'm just going to take a minute to gush about my cats -- right now Mr. Maxwell -- he's the all gray one in the pictures I will post -- has suffered some anxiety from my weekend away and bit himself and scratched up his back -- now I'm going to play nurse and give him some undivided tlc -- and Riley Roo the white/gray/black is such a cuddle bug he likes to sit with me in the mornings and watch the news --- they both have voices that magically come out of my mouth but are really the cats thoughts --- ok translation -- I have an annoying cat voice and I speak for the cat to my family. In return my family has adopted their own voices for the cats --- it's quite amusing -- lame but amusing.


So voila -- the babies: ok so the internet hates me and I need to resize.


But I will post later!


Time for NCIS!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home