What I'm reading this week:

Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez, Edith Grossman (Translator) -- it's a little slow and it reads like a translation -- I'll know more once I get past page 20 -- but the font is so small and jam packed on the page it makes me sleepy to read.

One for the Money (Stephanie Plum Mystery Series #1) by Janet Evanovich-- Almost done -- this book is hysterical, I have the rest of the Stephanie Plum series to read and then off to Janet's romance books. Thanks for letting me borrow the books Sara!

Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah-- The new Kristin Hannah book I had to have, I love her books -- they make me cry and apprently the new hormonal me loves to cry- shocking, and yet true.

Dream When You're Feeling Blue by Elizabeth Berg -- only a couple pages into it and I'm really into the main charachters head already poor Kitty, her boyfriend is away to war (wwII) and she's commited to writing him a letter a day.

2 Comments:

  1. Annabelle Tinley said...
    humph one for the money has been on my night stand for the last two months Im only on chapter 3...I guess thats what happens when you are in the midst of changing jobs and full courseload at school. I will have to get back to it!
    Kristen said...
    In all fairness -- I haven't been as dedicated to Miss Stephanie Plum and her adventures --- I started reading One for the Money back in February.

    I have another book on the list -- Vanishing Acts -- totally forgot about it cause it's at Dave's house -- but that's another one - haven't been especially dedicated to - cause although reading together in bed is comfortable, cute and adorable, some other things take precident... but I read if I am up at the crack of dawn and can't get back to sleep.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home